Random Ramblings of a Gen X Mama

This content uses referral links. Read our disclosure policy for more info. 

Now before we go much further, I feel that I need to warn you that this post is somewhere between a "Ted Talk" or just plain old complaining that can and will go into all sorts of directions so be prepared!

It has been FOREVER since I did anything with this blog so naturally I cleaned it up and made some changes then I proceeded to make a post about my daughter with list. After I was done with that post, I started to laugh at myself. Here I am, trying to make money any way I can so I can support my daughter and I because we are struggling but my audience is in the same damn boat as we are. Please make this make sense for me because Im losing my damn mind.

I just want to give my daughter the best life possible without spoiling her and right now it is so damn hard to make ends meet. I'm tired of working for companies that don't give a damn about their employees. I'm done making sure Corporate America makes their quotas to get their nice bonuses while my reward is a pizza party. I hate that no one understands or values family time because of the crazy hours companies and some consumers expect you to work. 

I understand that none of this is new to anyone because I see the same thing every time I go onto social media. Everyone says that if you don't like it then change it which I do agree with however when you are living paycheck to paycheck, it's hard to change your situation. 

I guess what I am saying with this post is that we are all struggling with something and we need to remember that before judging others. 

Comments