Items That Are On My Daughter's Wishlist

This content uses referral links. Read our disclosure policy for more info. 




Are there any moms out there that have kids who have created their own wish lists like we do with our Amazon carts?! My daughter is just like me when it comes to making a wish list. I started on Pinterest with mine and then when I found Amazon, I knew I was in trouble lol. Once I noticed my daughter was following in my footsteps, I knew I needed 3 jobs! 

This gave me the idea that I'm sure we are not the only ones and that everyone has a wish list ( or two somewhere) so why not share ours with everyone. These are items that my daughter has been listing on one of her wish lists and I wanted to share with everyone!
 
If you have a wish list that you would like to share, feel free to drop a link in the comments. I would love to see what others have.


Comments