Asking For Help

This content uses referral links. Read our disclosure policy for more info. 

I hate being this person but I have exhausted all other options 😭 I am looking for help with car repairs. 




I am financing a 2011 Nissan Murano. I've only had this vehicle for a little over 2 months and had to repair the mass airflow sensor and now both the front and rear brakes. I was in the middle of trying to repair the back brakes and found that I'm unable to loosen the bottom caliper pin or the bracket bolts. I spent all my money on the pads and I'm unable to find a place where I can make payments. 

I rely on this vehicle not only to take my daughter to school but also for work. I have exhausted all places for help and this is my last resort. My daughter has 2 more weeks left to school and I need to get the vehicle fixed. Thank you so much for your time and consideration ❤️

Comments