Long Overdue Post

This content uses referral links. Read our disclosure policy for more info. 


Hello everyone! It's been a minute since I've post on here but I have finally came back. I haven't forgotten about this blog for one minute. Unfortunately life hit me just like everyone else. First Covid-19 hit us all which was a zoo in itself. Before that happened, my uncle suffered two strokes back to back over Thanksgiving and Christmas. The last stroke was massive and did alot of irreversible damage to his brain. At the time, I was his only caregiver and I had to juggle that plus having my daughter home doing eLearning. Then I received the news that I wasn't being the best teacher for my daughter and she has to redo second grade over this year😞 To say that the last 6 months have been crazy is an understatement!

Anyways, I am back to what I love doing which is helping others. I know that I'm not like everyone else out there who finds the best deals but I am still learning. I am switching things up a little bit with how I do things. Normally I would do a post on here and then share it across all my social media accounts. What I have discovered is that by the time someone sees my blog post either the deal is over or the item is sold out. This is not helping anyone out at all. I have discovered a few different ways of getting the deals out to all my followers. I am still working on getting things together to make it a smooth transition so until then the best way to find the deals is to check out my Facebook page Deals That Make You Go....Hmm. I will still be posting on here but I am also looking into revamping this page too so it's easier to navigate and find exactly what you want.

I want to send a big thank you to all my followers who have stand by me and kept following me. I ❤ you all so much. Believe me I will make it worth your time and dedication.

❤ Marylou❤




Comments