About Me


My name is Marylou and I am a mom of sweet little girl who is my life.




Anyone that knows me can tell you how much I love animals. In my spare time, I am an amateur storm chaser and I live for the outdoors and photography. I also love to sing with my daughter and act as goofy as I possibly can since you only live once!


 

I have worked in retail/customer service since I was 15 and worked in retail management for 10 years. I also have an Associate degree in Accounting and I am just a few classes shy of obtaining my Bachelor's degree in Retail Management.

My daughter, Cheyenne, is the main reason why I started this blog. I decided that I would be a SAHM so that I could enjoy every minute with my daughter but still work and bring in an income.

One day while I was looking for work at home opportunities, I discovered how you could earn cash and free products by completing surveys!


  

I could not believe how many different sites there was on the internet where you could earn money by completing surveys about yourself, your family, and about products that you use in your everyday life.

I joined about 5 different companies and started making a decent income and that's when the thought came to me about creating a blog. I figured that maybe there was others out there, like myself, who was looking for an extra income, a way to save for the holidays, or to make ends meet, like I was doing.

I hope that I can help others with my blog by giving product reviews, sharing shopping deals, showing how to make money with surveys and so much more. 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you can leave a comment or check out my contact me page and I will get back to you within a day!




Comments